The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hello Baby!


Things are going well around here! We are just enjoying our time together as a family. Ascher has just been honing his skills of sitting, rolling, and eating. I, am frantically trying to design drapes for the living room, or bedroom, depending if I have purchased enough fabric. I found this fabric months ago, but last week I bought all they had on clearance. Now there is no more, and I'm short by like, 2 yards. ARGGG! Oh well. I hope to act fast (insert hysterical laughing here) in case I need to travel to find more on clearance ($20 a yard on clearance for $2!!). Other than that, we are planning for another exciting Bears game for the weekend! Hope you all watch and have a great week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home