The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Busy Busy Bee!


Nothing much new around here....Just hanging around the house thinking of new things to do to this place. Nine months and I'm already ready for a change. That's a designers mind for you! Ascher, or "Bleu" as he has been affectionately nicknamed, is growing by leaps and bounds. He is really into talking, and has no sincere interest in crawling. I tried the blanket around the waist thing, and he just rolled right out of it. Like they say, you can't rush a genius. He also loves is letters. I got him some magnetic alphabet set, and he enjoys ripping them off of the fridge. He is also getting into the habit of chewing on things he shouldn't....like shoestrings, belts, carpet. I just cannot wait for his teeth to finally come in. His poor thumbs are raw again and he doesn't seem to mind. He also loves to give kisses! By kisses, I mean him smacking his open mouth against your cheeck and him possibly licking you and making funny noises. He is selective with kisses, and won't give them freely. So we are lucky when he decides to share his love.
As for me, I **THINK** I'm going back to work! Yeah!!! I can't wait to get back into the store and seeing what's new. I've been gone for only six months and I'm already chomping at the bit to go back. I just want to go back and see my girls, help them out a bit and get some alone time as well! Hopefully everything works out...we can find a sitter...Ascher likes them, and the such. The only thing we can do is try!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home