The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Exactly What You Think!!


Ascher got his first haircut!!! He looks completely different! My mom had the honors of snipping it all off. He looks like a little man now! He definatley won't be called a girl anymore.


Other than chopping hair off...


CHRISTIE GOT MARRIED!!! Her mother and I spent countless hours working every last detail out for this thing! And I must say, I did a pretty good job with everything! I am so glad that it's over....although now I don't have anything to do!


My family came into town for this event, and really enjoyed spending time with Ascher. My sister was up to her same old tricks though.
(he has a cookie in his mouth)
We had a really great 4th! We had a block party and grilled, and I even had some friends from work come and join us! Immer got some really big and loud and illegal fireworks, along with our neighbors. So we had a really great show to watch, but had to beware of bitter old neighbors who enjoy calling the cops on us. Ascher definately did not enjoy the fireworks. He was screaming and crying with every explosion. Immer and I had to hold him together because he was so worked up. So we put him to bed and finished the party later.

Now things are calming down, and we are trying to get back on our regular routine. Immer has been working quite a bit, which means we don't see him very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home