The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

While I blog...


As I diligently sit and update our blog, Ascher has decided to pull all of his diapers out and throw them around the room. I guess he also doesn't like my decorating, cause he's been doing this a lot!
Now that photos are updated, things are going good around here! I worked the tent sale a few weekends ago, and had a fabulous time! It definitely got rid of any selling bug that I might of had! I sold just under 15k in two days, doing better than most of the other designers! Immer has been working really hard, and even got to spend some time in Phoenix working, and playing. This is a new business opportunity, that hopefully won't work him too hard! He also got to spend some time in Dallas with his friend Doug. I know, it sounds like he's playing more than working! But he has also been working really hard, trying to make sure both jobs are happy and always busy. It's been tough, but we shall live. He really enjoys his time with Ascher on the weekends, after he sleeps in. School is about to start in the neighborhood, so all the neighbor kids are getting the summer out of their systems. I can't believe it's already been a year in this house.....

2 Comments:

At August 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmmm, maaam, where is the OTHER socket cover?!!? =)

 
At September 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that too, lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home