The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Happy Birthday Cameroon!!

Sunday, we celebrated Cameron's 5th birthday. It was his golden birthday, and his mom got him a huge Monster Truck jumpie jump!! We put it at the end of the drive-way and it attracted a lot of attention. I was really hoping that Ascher would enjoy it, since he loves to bounce and jump around. But as soon as that thing went up, Ascher would not let me go! I finally took him in there, and that was not a good idea! He screamed and cried, and finally I got out. My neighbor then tried, and that didn't go well either. Poor thing, I hope these fears will grow away!

It was a really cold day too, but the kids were out there for hours! It's amazing how the weather didn't faze the children, but the parents stayed upstairs where it was warm! Yes, we were watching them the whole time, don't worry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home