The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tax Time


Well, I'm sure everyone is aware that it's tax season again. Since we own our own business, we have to keep all of our receipts for deductions. I always say I'm going to keep up with it, do it once a month, quarterly, whatever. But I haven't (I've been busy :\). So Ascher decided to help out. He started by just laying on the receipts, then throwing them in the air, followed by running them over with his Diego bike. Eventually, he started picking them up and putting them in the trash. He's such a big help! Luckily for him, and me, these were garbage receipts anyway and we didn't need them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home