The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Playing at the Airport



We (Ascher and I) took another trip to the beach last week! Steven is being deployed again, so we went to say good-bye and have some family time together. Immer and I decided not to go for the 6 AM flight, but try a 7.45 instead for more sleep. Well, that didn't work too well. I showed up with a little more than 30 minutes before the flight was to leave, and they wouldn't let me on!! So I was bumped to a later flight, giving me way too much time on my hands with Ascher. Did you know they have a great children's area to play in! The flight lady told me about it, and Ascher had a great time!! Everything associated with the airport was there, in children's sizes! They had luggage carriers, airplanes, helicopters, watch tower! Ascher didn't know where to start! He had lots of fun, and really enjoyed himself. It was really hard to pull him away to get breakfast. Next time, I'm totally going early so we can enjoy this feature again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home