The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Carving



Sunday morning we hit the kitchen to carve and paint pumpkins. Ascher really did not like the inside of the pumpkin, and refused to touch it. Even after Immer tried to force him into it. He prefered painting his pumpkins. So I gave Immer the dirty job of cleaning the pumpkin, and I helped Ascher paint his. Once Immer was done, he made me carve it, thinking I wouldn't know what to do. Immer then helped Ascher paint his second pumpkin. I think all the pumpkins turned out great, and am happy that we actually got to carve them this year! (last year they just sat on the porch and got covered in snow and went uncarved!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home