The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Creative Second Lives


The weekend before Christmas, my friend Heidi came over to wrap gifts. We had lots of fun in the loft, talking, wrapping, and just catching up. In the process, we came up with paper that wouldn't fit anything. So I put it in the garbage box. Well, that didn't last long! Ascher wanted to wrap, so he took the paper out and just started wrapping random things in the house! He loved giving me (the same) presents and waiting for (my same) reaction! It's really fun to see him get excited about giving things! Hopefully this means he will be a great gift giver!

2 Comments:

At April 24, 2021, Blogger Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire brisbane
skip bin rental hire brisbane

 
At March 15, 2022, Blogger yahya said...

thanks https://the-hernandez-family.blogspot.com/2009/01/creative-second-lives.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home