The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Apples Apples Everywhere!


I don't know about you, but this was my first time on an apple farm. I figured you would walk out into a field, find a tree, and pick an apple. But this farm, this farm had over 30 types of apples, all labeled and organized. The best part was....they encouraged you to sample all the apples! And if you didn't like it, throw it on the ground (Ascher's favorite part)!!
Immer loves apples, so of course,he was in heaven!! We really enjoyed finding different styles that we liked. Gotta tell ya....most of them we didn't like! We fell in love with the Sensu apples. They are small, tart and very crisp. So we just kept picking....until Immer told me to stop.

Ascher liked picking all the small apples. Like him.


I totally could have fit another dozen apples in that bag....but Immer made me stop :(



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home