The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Space Rangers

For a few months, I was unable to find my copy of Toy Story. No biggie.....Ascher loves Cars. Well, I found it. Now Ascher loves Woody. That's all he wants to watch. That's all he wants to play. That's all he re-enacts in his bedroom. So one night, Ascher wanted to play Space Ranger with daddy and paper towel rolls. When I finished the dishes, I decided to join the fun and grabbed my colander. I suddenly became the bad guy, and was ganged up on by two Buzz's. I quickly was put to sleep, and my gear was taken over by the two boys. It's funny to see my kitchen utensils used for other purposes. If only he can understand that I need them back. He can't keep them as toys from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home