The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Friday, January 29, 2010

A new look!

Ugh....I've been getting kinda bored in the house lately. So on New Years Day...it was either go to the mall with a load of people.....or rearrange the house. We took some initiative and rearranged the living room! And I love it! Not only did we find a lot of Ascher's missing toys, but it really opened up the house!

I love sitting on the sofa now and looking outside. Plus, it has freed up lots of space in the house. We dragged most of Ascher's toys upstairs to the loft (won't show a photo of that though....Way too messy!) for him to play as he likes throughout the day. Plus, I found some fantastic fabric at work, for a steal of a price! So I am in the process of making some fun new drapes for the windows!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home