The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cutting and Gluing

OK- I totally blame Steven for this fear. When he was little, he loved scissors. No. Seriously, loved them. He cut everything. His blanket, curtains, upholstery on chairs, his hair, and occasionally paper. So now that I have a little one, I am having a very hard time letting him use scissors. He does pretty good with them, but I make absolutely sure they are put away someplace where he cannot get them easily. Here he is, cutting up grocery ads. I asked him to make a grocery list using the ads, and glue them to paper. Lucky for me, he hates sticky fingers, so it didn't last long!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home