The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Day at the Zoo


I think this was Ascher's favorite part of the Zoo. He really didn't like many of the exhibits, and I didn't get any great photos. So I will post the good ones.


Right after the fish, there was an exhibit that similated the ocean on the shore. This is Ascher holding on the Immer for dear life. This, was just the begining.

He liked the Camel, and the elephant. These were simple, but he still wouldn't smile. Maybe next year our experience will be better.

He didn't even find this funny. I tried everything in the giftshop, and this is all I got.





This was the dolphin exhibit. They had just finished a show, so they really weren't swimming around. At the Sea Lion exhibit, Ascher jumped out of his skin when one swam by him. He didn't like that very much.



Finally, a smile! We were just relaxing and having a snack, and he finally started to enjoy himself. I'm glad. It gives me hope for next year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home