The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

What the?????

Today, I was trying to get things done around the house, and kept hearing Ascher kinda whinning. Finally, I get a good view, and this is what I saw. I couldn't beleive it! He didn't climb over the arm of the sofa though. He actually climbed up onto the table! He was leaning his head on the arm of the sofa....like he was resting. He was fussing because he couldn't figure out how to get down. He has been teething pretty bad the past few days, and has just not been himself. He will just start whinning and crying, and always wants to be held! It's hard to not hold him all day, but I have to resist. I try to keep his occupied, but that doesn't always work. He really just wants to be held.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home