The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, December 24, 2007

Dear Santa


Dear Santa-
I know that you are probably really busy right now packing the sleigh, but I just wanted to remind you what a good boy I've been all year. I know you only hear the bad things, coloring on the wall, throwing food and toys down the stairs, and the occasional scream. But I've also been really good. I learned to crawl, walk,talk and impress the ladies. I can hold a great conversation, even though most people can't understand me. I also bring lots of joy and love to everyone around me on a daily basis. I know that doesn't seem like much, but it keeps me busy all day, giving me little time to be bad. Please remember these things when you stop by my house tonight. I promise to be sleeping!
Love-
Ascher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home