The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Auntie Amy

Growing up, my mom always had a hard time keeping track of her dishtowels. Finally, we figured out that it was Amy, walking around the house, bringing them in her room, and never bringing them back out(but she was a teenager when she did this). Now, Ascher likes to take the towels from the stove handle and walk around the living room with them. At first, I really didn't pay much attention to this, until every time I'd take it away, Ascher would come back and grab it from me! Finally, I had to give him a new clean towel permanently! Immer calls him our Little Linus, and I think it fits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home