The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Birthday and Valentine's Day

Wow- we've had a crazy month for February! Immer has been so busy with his new start-up company (his old job has gone under :/ ), my birthday, Valentine's Day, 2 weeks of pink-eye, and I think the flu! Ascher was quite sick the week of my birthday, so I spent the entire day (well, week) cleaning up after him. Just trying to keep him hydrated and comfortable was quite a challenge. He was so sick that he couldn't go to school, and I couldn't work. Finally by Saturday he was feeling better. In fact, he was acting like a crazy person and Immer thought I was exagerating about his behavior during the week!

So of course, everyone is better.....then I come home with a fever and Pink-eye (which Ascher started from a friend at school)! I spent the weekend on the sofa. At least Ascher had a great weekend! I conviced Immer to take him grocery shopping. They came home with a free balloon, cheese samples, and Immer almost scored some digits!

He thought it was the coolest thing to go shopping with Ascher. Great! Grocery shopping is now your job! Have fun! I will be relaxing on the sofa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home