The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Crazy, I know, but I threw another party!!

Since we had a large smooshed party for my side of the family, we thought it was only fair to give Ascher his own special day, and not have to share it with others! So we threw another party!! It was pretty crazy too. We had sprinklers going, water balloons, music and the always loved sandbox!
Ascher really didn't' see his cake till it was time to sing. I found a great photo online, and knew that was the cake for us! So I made some alterations (like making an ice cream cake!!) and surprised him with it! He loves the trucks...he even brought them into the bath with him to get the cake off!

Ascher really loved all his gifts! He really likes the motorcycle that Mark and Paula got him! His feet are going to be so black this summer! And maybe even a few scraped knees!


Food...what is a party without food! I cooked and prepped for 3 days...and it was well worth it! We had fruit, pasta salad, wraps and even fresh guacamole! I love cooking, but I must admit, I love eating it more!

It was really nice to see family, neighbors and friends play so nicely together! All in all, the party was a huge success! We had great fun seeing everyone, spending time together, and celebrating Ascherman's birthday! Heck, we had so much fun, we might throw another birthday party just because!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home