The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Ascherman, the Superhero!!


Ascher had asked Grema for a cape in February, but was not quite sure of what color he wanted. When she came to visit in March, Ascher said he wanted a blue cape. On our visit, my mom showed him the fabric she had purchased. He looked her dead in the eye and said "No, that's Navy Blue. I want Blue.". Mom walked away with tail between her legs, and continued to look through her fabric bins to find the "correct" color of blue. She had two choices, and Ascher picked a beautiful Royal Blue. She spent about a day and a half working on the cape, and came out victorious!
Here he is, running around the house like a Superhero!

1 Comments:

At May 02, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing about your trip. Looks like you all had a great time. I was just going through some pictures and there were ones of you when you were Asher's age. Also some of your mom sewing. She has always been very talented. I am sure it brought her great joy to make the cape for Asher.
Love the swing in your dad's back yard. What kinds of things does he have planted? My ferns, hostas, bleeding hearts, and lily of the valley are coming up. I love spring when everything starts popping out. The goldfinch have also turned a bright bright yellow.
I wish I was with you at the zoo feeding the lemurs!
Hope you have a great day.
Aunt Annette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home