The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Family that Paints Together

I've always hated our bathroom. The previous owners painted the walls a horrible hunter green, and put matching green tiles around the plastic tub surround. Last year, Immer went out of town for work, and I got the great idea to paint it! Well, the color I chose was almost as bad as the green! But there it stayed, for the longest time...taunting me everytime I was in there! So I finally pulled out the paint fans and just picked a color. AND I LOVE IT NOW! I still really want to demo the tub and put in tiles....but that can wait a little longer now!


Ascher was soooo persistent about painting. So I gave him the brush and sat and watched. He wouldn't let me help at all. I felt left out!! He did really good painting. He painted horses, cars, a road and a few other things on the walls. He almost did better than daddy (the job was rushed, and Immer is the type who just wants to get it done. So the Kiltz layer wasn't evenly applied.....). But the final result is awesome. With new towels and everything!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home