The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Carving Pumpkins

After being traumatized by the snow.....our pumpkins sat on the porch all alone for almost the entire month! Finally, I pulled them in and started cutting! Ascher decided to paint his again, and put Daddy on his! So there he is, Immer in all is glory....on a pumpkin!


As soon as I found the white pumpkin, I knew I had to have it. It was different, and really cool. I was excited to cut it and see what was inside. I wasn't sure if it would be orange or white. But once I cut it, I smelled something familiar. I couldn't quite get it...then it hit me. It smelled JUST like a cucumber! So my house had a nice melony smell for the afternoon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home