The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, October 19, 2009

Wedding Day!




We had such a great day at the Zoo on Friday, we (Ascher and I, Immer had too much fun the night before) decided to return the next day! This time, we went with the rest of the extended family. We had a great lunch overlooking the rainforest, saw more great and interesting animals, and was more physically exhausting for me, since I had to pull the wagon ALL by myself.


Once we were done with the Zoo....we headed back to the hotel to clean-up and get ready for the reason of the trip. Tim and Angela's Wedding! It was at the Museum of Art, in front of a beautiful Chihuly piece. I really liked the venue....different from other's I've seen. I was just freaking out every other second when the kids were running around and well, just being kids.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home