The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter Weekend

Uuuggg....I can't believe Easter has come and gone so quickly. Time is just flying by! We had a nice and relaxing Easter weekend. Luckily for me, I had both days off! So I spent most of my time making,baking and decorating Lamb cakes! As for Ascher, he got a wonderful surprise from the Easter bunny! Lets see...there was a net for bugs (cause our house is full of them thanks to the nice warm weather), a toy airplane, "Fly High, Fly Guy" tag book, and window markers! They are so much fun!

Just like every year, we go to G-gma's for a wonderful Easter lunch. Ascher loves playing with his cousins! This year, he actually participated in the egg hunt instead of us handing them to him!

Here are all the great grand-babies! I'm sure out of the 100+ photos taken of this pose, someone got a good one. If you did, pass it along! It's never easy to get a bunch of sugar high kids to cooperate!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home