The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Watch and Learn

Ascher and our neighbor Leah.


Yes, I know, it's been a while...but I'm a working girl again! Things are going great here! Last week we enjoyed some beautiful weather, and enjoyed it so much!! This week, not so much. It's cold and rainy again.

Well, I started work again on Saturday, and it felt great! It was so much fun to go back to work with people I know! Plus I didn't have to worry about lugging enough diapers, or a baby making a scene and having to leave early. Immer and Ascher did great together, and enjoyed spending time together! Ascher really was great, and Immer followed his routine rather well. So it made me feel better knowing that things were OK at home, and not have to rush to take care of a baby that hasn't eaten or slept since I left. Plus, all the girls at work were very excited to have me back. Hopefully I will really help the store out. As for what I do, I basically do the things that the girls don't have time to do. Re-organize closets, put fabrics away, update books, and other non-selling chores they don't have time to do. Basically, it's what I did when I was really pregnant and didn't feel like selling, so it's what I love to do and know how to do better than sell!

As for Ascher, well, he's getting quite vocal. He loves to sit there and scream at you, in a fun loving way. And right now he is eating paper. Great. He also loves to feed himself! He loves Cheerios and those Gerber Puffs. He gets excited when he sees them, and doesn't like to share! Still no interest in crawling or walking. He does enjoy to stand though. But does get rather lazy and just fall backwards. And yes, his thumb is still stuck in his mouth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home