The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

An attempt at Thanksgiving

On Saturday, I decided to try my hand at hosting Thanksgiving. Needless to say, everyone is still alive, although I think I have quite a few gray hairs. The turkey continued to set off the fire alarm, although didn't burn. The turkey was cooked, but not completely, we had to cut and re-cook. Company showed up late, pushing dinner back. Immer said I didn't have enough butter in the dessert, everyone else loved it. Ascher only wanted to eat potatoes and rolls, and Nathan, my nephew, only wanted cheese. Otherwise, it was a great day, and everyone said they had a good time. Next time, I hope to push the envelope....and go more creative. That is, if Immer will let me do it again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home