The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Play-Doh!

Ah- the fun things you learn in school! I've tried to get Ascher to play with Play-Doh several times, but he would never touch it! I always ended up having to play with it (I know, poor me!), make weird shapes and try to entice him to touch it. It always ended with him running and screaming away from me because I touched him with it. But now, he is a fearless little man! I knows where we keep it, gets it out and starts playing! It's really fun to see him cutting and molding the dough. Unfortunately, I bought a great pack of accessories and colors, and he has seemed to have lost interest in it. Maybe he will come around again! If not, I'm sure I'll play with it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home