The Hernandez Family

Here's a wonderful site for our friends and family to see what's happening here in Round Lake! Hope you enjoy!

Growing Like a Weed!

Monday, March 23, 2009

Cheap Thrills

I don't know about you, but I feel so much pressure when I get a gift card. I feel like I have to use it right away, or something will happen to it, or I will forget about it and will remember the day after it expires. That's why I hate coupons too! So, I went on a little gift card shopping spree at Kohls. It was fun, exhilarating, and I used only gift cards! Plus, EVERY item was shipped in it's own box, giving Ascher plenty of new toys!! He really loved the two larger boxes we received. He now likes to just sit in the boxes, put them together and make a delivery truck or train. He will sit and play with toys in the box. He also loves it when daddy pushes him around the kitchen like a boat or race car. I'm glad to see that he has an imagination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home